Footsteps on the beach

The journey of my life as I walk along. If time and tide fades all memories, perhaps some will remain scattered along my path...

Name:
Location: Malaysia

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

The first step...

I'm getting way too stressed out with work and assignments. Perhaps to release it all, I could just express my annoyance here without having to say them to the people around me. For god's sake... I wish everyone would just buck up and do their part of the work without questioning me about everything. And do them on time!!! I'm tired and I don't even feel like doing any work anymore.
I can't wait for tomorrow... a date in MidValley would help me get all the anxiety out of my system... or perhaps make things worse if I really can't get any tickets for the fully booked King Arthur movie. Oh well, we'll see how it is tomorrow. For now it's back to work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here