Footsteps on the beach

The journey of my life as I walk along. If time and tide fades all memories, perhaps some will remain scattered along my path...

Name:
Location: Malaysia

Friday, July 16, 2004

Ideas

My mind's traveling in circles on ideas that I can use to play with this blog. What should I do??? There are so many interesting things that I feel would be nice to throw into my entries... from poems to quotes, my yahoo! status to mood describers.
So what shall I do? Put too much effort in this and it might end up just a remnant of the past pretty soon (never have been one to put too much effort for long, always ran out of steam). For now I'll just add something I've always wanted to do...
Maybe next time I'll play around a little more...


Mood : A little excited but quite self-conscious (Tinkerb3ll's fault!!!)
Thinking about : assignments & blogging

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here