Footsteps on the beach

The journey of my life as I walk along. If time and tide fades all memories, perhaps some will remain scattered along my path...

Name:
Location: Malaysia

Saturday, July 17, 2004

Lightbulb!!!

Thinking of you...
 
I've been thinking about doing something recently. I don't know if I should, and I doubt I will, but I'd still like to know if it's a stupid idea... *hint hint*
 
I used to think about this quite often. Whenever I felt happy, lovey dovey or sometimes angry and frustrated at my boyfriend. I'd feel like there are things that I'd like to say to him. About how I felt, what I loved about him, what he does to make me feel sad... and a whole lot more. But I often don't. I told myself, it'd be something I'd love to tell him sometime in the future. When I wasn't going to get all red and emberessed about it, or break out and cry if he hurt my feelings.
So what I wanted to do was to write them all down. Not just anywhere, but on long strips of fancy paper. I'd say what I wanted to say, and maybe state the date. Then I'd fold it up into little stars, and throw them all into a bottle. You know... like those little decoration bottles. And then when he leaves, I would give it to him. Whether or not he actually discovers the hidden messages would be left completely up to fate =)
 
Is it really a stupid idea? I don't know...I often have a lot of weird ideas popping in and out of my head. Often, they don't sound really stupid until I think back about it some time after. So I don't know... maybe one day I'll look back at this entry and think, gosh, what was I thinking??? But right now I want to know what others think about it.
 
Mood : Quite happy (chatting to friends about shopping always gets me this way =P)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here