Footsteps on the beach

The journey of my life as I walk along. If time and tide fades all memories, perhaps some will remain scattered along my path...

Name:
Location: Malaysia

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Another quick update

Well... it seems that biggles is back! LOL..stupid thing to say but I got a bit upset when he logged off suddenly yesterday :P
I went through the surprised, waiting, worried, pissed, insecure and whole range of emotions. And now he's back... and gone again bcoz his pc died again. But at least this time I'm aware of it ^_^
Even if I ask myself if I truly believe he would do anything harmful (this has something to do with the exact moment his pc died when we were chatting yesterday), my answer was that I seriously doubted it. But I can't help but feel worried... this is what I meant by feeling fragile around him :(

I don't understand larry sometimes... he shows mixed up signs. Is it one way or another? Aneeta is that way to me as well, but at least with her we've brought it up before. Larry's case is different... I wouldn't know how to approach the subject. It's easier to ignore everything...

I forgot to renew my library books T_T Looks like I'll have to pay a fine. No point calling in to do it now, I think it's already closed since it's supposed to be holiday week.

Mood : Happy... but I'm doing anything to avoid studying. Guilty??? Naaaahhh.... I think i'll try letting that feeling exist in me maybe on sunday...or maybe during the exam itself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here