Footsteps on the beach

The journey of my life as I walk along. If time and tide fades all memories, perhaps some will remain scattered along my path...

Name:
Location: Malaysia

Saturday, July 17, 2004

New jeans!

Not a very good title nor important topic I'm afraid.
 
But I can't help being excited over the idea of finally putting to work something I've always wanted to do. It obviously has something to do with having a new pair of jeans... hence the title. So what was it that I'm so excited about?
I love doodling some designs over pieces of paper. Usually my textbooks or lecture notes because that is usually the time I tend to doodle most (typically out of boredom). I've been doing this for ages now, and it has generated some nice comments, even from artsy students.  Well, I usually throw away those drawings but I've always wanted to draw up a nice design on a pair of jeans... but the prices of jeans these days!!! I can't imagine the idea of paying RM80 for a new pair of jeans and drawing something on it especially if I have no confidance  in myself since I draw freehand. I wouldn't want to pay all that cash on something I might just decide to trash. And somehow, I don't ever have a suitable old pair to do it on.
So obviously, when I found this nice pair of jeans for only 10 bucks, I wasn't going to miss this opportunity (who cares if it was 2 sizes too small =P) It might seem like a waste of money but I never really got a chance to do it, and 10 bucks seems to make it worth a shot. So far...I'm loving my new jeans although it's not completely ready. I can't wait to finish it and maybe take a picture of it... hahahah. I know it's silly... if i decide to trash it, I'll delete this entry and make it just one of those things I pretended never happened =D
 
That's just pretty typical of me. But I really hope this jeans works out fine!
 
Mood : Lalalala... I'm very very happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here