Footsteps on the beach

The journey of my life as I walk along. If time and tide fades all memories, perhaps some will remain scattered along my path...

Name:
Location: Malaysia

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Date

It's been awhile since I last saw Ozee.

And we finally got together today. I wanted him along with me because I needed some help with my PC stuff, but of course, it was just an excuse for me to go out with him =D
So we were suppose to meet in front of Sg Wang at 11 am. I was in KL by 9.45 and took the opportunity to shop around for my CD holders from Mydin as usual (which I bought 2), earring hooks and hamster stuff.
I guess I was unlucky coz my period came today and I had to rush around looking for a toilet. But I found one and all was okey after that.
We met up earlier than planned because he was there early (Heh! Looks like warning him not to be late was a good step) and spent the first few hours walking around Sg Wang shopping (for my clothes as usual). He tagged along looking bored, not surprisingly, but I love having him around to hug me and all that. And I kept complaining about having cramps but still wanted to go shopping. Spent about RM37 on 1 long pants, 1 skirt, 1 shorts, 1 sleeveless top and a couple of pairs of socks. Really cheap for a shopping trip. Found a bunch of bargains.
We headed over to Low Yat after that but I realised that I forgot to bring my RAM (I deserve a slap on the head for that!) My main purpose of going down and I forgot the main item!!! Oh well, bought a fan to replaced the one on my graphics card. Mum called just a few minutes before we were about to leave and I changed plans to meet up with her in KLCC instead. She wanted to use up the Times vouchers that were due to expire at the end of this month.
It was quite ironic that she called then because Ozee had been bugging me to go home coz I looked sick with my cramps and all. I was the one who refused because I wanted to shop. I gave in after awhile... and mummy called!!! Well, since I was only going to meet up with her after an hour or so, he accompanied me around Low Yat first but he absolutely refused to go to KLCC with me... he's terrified of my mum!!! LOL!!! Well, so we headed our own ways after reaching Kota Raya.
Went to KLCC... didn't do much there. But I did get to buy a book from Times. Don't know if it's nice but it sounds interesting. It's entitled "PS, I love you". It's about a married couple where the husband has died and has left the wives a few letters with instructions to follow.
I really felt pretty tired after coming back. But I guess it was pretty worthwhile. Had a great day with my bf and I really really do miss him after not seeing him for about a week!

Mood : Gleefully thinking about the love of my life =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here