Footsteps on the beach

The journey of my life as I walk along. If time and tide fades all memories, perhaps some will remain scattered along my path...

Name:
Location: Malaysia

Saturday, July 31, 2004

Of recent Obsessions...

A shortage of will power is going to be the fall of me.

Just yesterday I was ever so eager to work hard for the coming exams. And today... well, let's just say it's a totally different situation.
I've had a sudden obsession over Neopets again recently. I'm not exactly addicted to their games but rather the thought of how rich would it take for me to be incredibly rich (as in by depending on interest alone, I could get anything I could possibly want). And is it possible to achieve it? Considering that I've been playing for over 8 years, it's surprising that I'm not at that level yet... It's still a nice thought though. Having anything you want... if only that can happen in real life.
But the problem is that's really pretty much the only thing I did today. Play Neopets! I wonder what happened to my energetic studying spirit from yesterday? I think the library has a certain effect on me... I should probably make another trip back there soon.

Another obsession of mine is the idea of having my own digital camera. Now this came aabout only recently. It started when I came across a 'fotopage' link sent by a friend. Fotopages is a website for photo blogging. The idea is to blog, but with the use of loads of photos. For the moment, due to the lack of a certain appliance, it would be impossible for me to have such a page although I would love to.
So what would happen to this page then? Hmm... personally, I find this page a rather good place to let out my daily event, feelings and thoughts. It's a rather personal site, with only 1 friend aware of its existance. The fotopage would be a great output for events I'd like to share. Opening an account with my friends where we can all gather our memories together for future reference seems like a nice idea. So hopefully, I'll get to have both.

Oh, I collected my King Arthur contest prize today. Along with the organizer, I got 2 movie tickets!!! YEAY!!! Looks like I'll be looking forward to a movie date with my love sometime soon. The heck with the exams... A girl needs an occasional break, right? =D

Mood : Busy (it's late but I'm gonna try to make up for today's lack of work... so I'm rushing to get everything done)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here