Footsteps on the beach

The journey of my life as I walk along. If time and tide fades all memories, perhaps some will remain scattered along my path...

Name:
Location: Malaysia

Thursday, July 22, 2004

New Links

Just for the sake of it, I'd like to add that I finally made use of my links column in the sidebar. I didn't really have any links that I wished to share, so I just added the links to 2 of the online games that I've been constantly playing.
Neopets is a game that I started playing more than 6 years ago I think. I don't play it as often nowadays but I still like to open it up every once in awhile (only because I like seeing the amount of neopoints I have in my account and make it grow).
Gunbound is something I picked up only slightly more than 1 month ago. The Internet here sucks so I don't play as much these days. Other players may complain about my connection lagging and I think it's unfair for them to have to wait for me. But I still play it if the net's good.

Mood : sleepy Zzzzzz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here