Footsteps on the beach

The journey of my life as I walk along. If time and tide fades all memories, perhaps some will remain scattered along my path...

Name:
Location: Malaysia

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Hectic!!!

What a tiring day today was!!!!
 
The day started out at 8 a.m. when I woke up because I had class at 9. And it started off really well too. Just imagine, sitting in the Human Resource class for the 4th time in the entire semester, and walking out of it with 2 free movie tickets in my hands =D How I actually managed to spot the 'quiz' quetion for a presentation was rather unexpected.
 
All of us had been looking forward to this day for quite awhile... only because we had plans to go to Mid Valley in my mum's car. And buy crystal beads!!! Between 3 of us, we managed to spend more than RM 100 on crystals alone. It helps with the fact that we got some of the crystals very much cheaper than it's original price (so much so that we bought their entire stock on that particualr colour =D). Plus, I also bought some clothes... I know I spent way over my budget today but shopaholics never learn anything.
 
After MV, we had to attend an interview with my dad in his office for our HR project. It went surprisingly well. I kept worrying about getting criticised for every detail. From the time of arrival, to the interview and questionnaire questions, a lot of other stuff. But it nothing bad happened. In fact, my dad seemed pleased with the questions but he was a bit annoyed with the fact that we were late (and I couldn't tell him we were too busy shopping in MV!). Everyone there was nice and cheery, we all seemed to think that they must really like it there. When my dad stated that more than 200 employees were needed for the company to qualify in an event and they only had about 70, I was almost ready to tell him that he'll be adding another 5 more of us soon =P I just really likes the atmosphere of the place...
 
We had class at night and did more assignment work after that. It was a bit tiring with the audit case which we kept running into speedbumps with, but we finally got through most of it today, thankfully. But I have to admit, I think one of our members qualify for the last part of the quote at the bottom, no offence meant. But it annoyed me that throughout the whole time we were discussing, I don't think she barely mentioned a word or contributed anything. We ended it all with going through the answers for today's interview to clarify them. I'm glad the day has ended... I really do feel worn out, especially since I keep complaining about a pain in my stomach every few minutes the entire day. Karma for being greedy I think... must have been yesterday's late night snack.
 
The day is finally ending at 3.35 a.m. Goodnite!!!

Mood : extremely tired but satisfied
 
Quote of the moment : "I have just learnt that it is not true that people are your greatest assets. GREAT people are your greatest assets... lousy people are your biggest liabilities." NK Tong, Managing Director of Bukit Kiara Properties

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here