Footsteps on the beach

The journey of my life as I walk along. If time and tide fades all memories, perhaps some will remain scattered along my path...

Name:
Location: Malaysia

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Yo Ho It's the Holi-holi-holidays!!!

Well, it finally came. And as usual, I'll have to make a list about things to do during my 3 weeks break.

Things to do:

1. Revamp my bedroom (or at least paint it)
2. Go shopping!!!!
3. Do something about my pc (at least try settling the network card first, oh, and RAM too...)
4. Spend time with Ozee :X:X:X
5. Self-evaluation and revamp (this is gonna be a pain in the ass)
6. Study Corporate Finance? (My first supp!!! Woohoo.... maybe I'll be taking another supp next sem too, considering how busy my schedule's going to be)
7. Play neopets (I aim for jadeniha to achieve 5mil by the end of the hols...possible? Dunno...)
8. Buy a new home for Rory
9. Download... and BURN!!!!!

That's all I can think of for the moment :)
Happy holidays!!!

Mood : Neutral... I'm glad Tink's not fluttering around in my head at the moment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here