Footsteps on the beach

The journey of my life as I walk along. If time and tide fades all memories, perhaps some will remain scattered along my path...

Name:
Location: Malaysia

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Fairy Tale movies

Ahhhh... I've just watched 2 films, both the light-hearted fantasy romance type =)

The first was Cinderella Story. I loved the movie. A modern cinderella story... I really loved the movie. And I fell head over heels in love with the main actor, Chad Michael Murray. After the movie, I dug up details on his acting career and realised why he looked so familiar. He's been on the Gilmore Girls show for awhile. Not only that, he's also been on Dawson Creak, and One Tree Hill (which was where I first noticed him). Ah, but alas, he just recently got engaged =P

The 2nd movie which I just watched earlier today was The Prince & Me. This show wasn't as good, but it was okie... I generally like this type of films anyway. And I somehow always get attracted to movies featuring Julie Stiles ever since the movie 10 Things I Hate about You.

I want more movies T_T I feel like I just can't get enough of movies that transport you into the world of fairy tales, prince charmings and all those things =P

Mood : Sick... again. Fell sick after spending the day in the library

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here