Footsteps on the beach

The journey of my life as I walk along. If time and tide fades all memories, perhaps some will remain scattered along my path...

Name:
Location: Malaysia

Friday, September 10, 2004

Mess free room!!!

Well... not entirely, only relatively.

I've pretty much cleared off most of my junk. The shelves are still dusty, so is the floor. But that can be settled within the end of the day. Most of the remaining items in my room aren't too obstructive, and I do plan to move the furniture the the opposite side of the room as I tackle the walls one at a time.
I can't wait for my room to be finished. It's taking longer than I originally imagined it to. And all that sneezing from the dust!!!
I've often wondered if painting the room is a good idea. Pretty soon, within 5 years, my parents intend on moving over to the Puchong house. But I guess 5 years is a pretty long time. Anyway, moving everything out is a good idea. I get to filter my junk twice. Once when moving all the things out, and once more before they all go back in. Luckily for me, Dom's still in USA. At least I have a place to load my junk temporarily. If I get to buy the paint tomorrow, I can start painting =) That would be fun... not to mention a lot more work!

Life's pretty dull these days. I hardly do anything besides cleaning, computer games and surfing, maybe a couple of shows and chatting. But I'm not saying I'm totally looking forward to the beginning of the following sem. After all, there's the supp paper to worry about. And I've actually misplaced my file with the corporate finance notes!!! I kept making sure it was where I last left it... but I guess at some point I just got caught up with all the cleaning that I moved it and now it's under some pile in Dom's room. I didn't even dare mention it to mum =P Hopefully, I get all the painting done soon, and when I move everything back in, it'll be back in my hands in time to study for it.

Mood : Tired, I've been feeling tired for the past few days. I think it's partly due to all the lugging around heavy boxes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here