Footsteps on the beach

The journey of my life as I walk along. If time and tide fades all memories, perhaps some will remain scattered along my path...

Name:
Location: Malaysia

Friday, November 19, 2004

Useless entries...

I just felt like writing something in... only thing I can think of is the fact that during exams, there are a whole lot more entries than usual.
It contradicts the situation:
Exam --> busy studying --> very free to write entries
Other times --> very free --> very lazy to write entries

But I think it's better explained:
Exam --> Boredom --> would do anything besides studying
Other times --> Bored too but at least I can go out --> might as well sleep instead of writing something

I'm curious, who actually reads my entries. I hope it remains as personal as I think it is. I moved it to the new site mainly to avoid any confrontations with anyone. I don't mind using real names now even... only because no one knows about this blog. Or I hope note. Come to think of it, I had a dreams this morning about the blog. I dreamt that some people I knew read my blogs... T_T But it ain't that bad, I don't intend to target any hate feelings to anyone through the blog. Mostly just personal opinions, for myself to analyse. Typing out my feelings and thoughts allow me to better analyse the positions of my thoughts. 10 years from now if the blog still remains, I'd probably read back on what I wrote and laugh at my immaturity and silliness.

I haven't bothered trying to put any thought provoking ideas in for so long. I missed the times when I'd debate among myself about ideas, situations and even philosophies. I guess my brain doesn't seem to function as much these days.

Last note: for some reason I had to add in the stupid phrase from the current song on my pc because it keeps playing in my head T_T
Shalalala U gotta kiss the girl ur gonna miss the girl =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here